Susan Stamps 2 & Lots More

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Almost ready for CHA


I would say that I am 90% ready for CHA. I leave in a week! In Anaheim we did one make and take for the whole show. This time we are doing a different one each day. I am still working on cutting paper for the make and takes. I even had my 14 year old son Stuart helping me. After a while he said he was bored and stopped. But I was sure grateful for the help he did give. Our final packaging is at the printers!!! What a long process to get packaging for products. I sure have learned alot about printing that I never thought I would know.


On a very happy and excited note - Robin Beam http://www.pearlesq.blogspot.com/ will be demoing at our booth! She will be at our booth #3051 on Friday from 1 to 3 and Saturday from 3 to 5. Here is one of her samples that she has made for us. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home