Created by Susan Johnson
Flat Ring, Amate Studios™
Bitty Blossoms, Bazzill Basics
Large Polka Dot Brads, Bazzill Basics
Dazzle Tac Jewelry Glue, Beacon Adhesives
Stickles Glitter Glue, Ranger Industries Inc.
1. Using three flowers, layer them one facing up, one facing down and then one facing up. Layering the flowers this way gives them more dimension.
2. Put brad through the flowers.
3. Use Dazzle Tac Jewelry Glue and put a small amount of glue on base of ring.
4. Attach flower/brad to ring. Hold pieces together for a minute to adhere.
5. Set aside to dry.
6. Embellish with Stickles Glitter Glue.
7. Set aside to dry.Wear and Enjoy!