Susan Stamps 2 & Lots More

Friday, February 22, 2008

I got to go to CHA!


Recently my husband Jason and I have become partners with his sister and brother inlaw in a business called Amate Studios. Amate Studios sells bark paper handmade in Mexico and handmade jewelery blanks also made in Mexico. So with this business they have been to CHA before and this was my first time attending! All I can say is WOW!!!! CHA was in Anaheim, CA and filled up the whole convention center. I would say atleast 1/2 was filled with Scrapbook stuff! I really wish I had a retailers license! I would have spent more money than I had. Attached is a picture of our booth. The floor is lined with Amate Paper and coated withan apoxy. Not real comfortable but it looked awesome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home